With the NHS App, there is no more waiting on hold because you can do it all at your fingertips from the comfort of your own home. For full functionality, you will need to have full access – you can find more about this by clicking here.
With the NHS App, you can:
- Order repeat prescriptions and manage your nominated chemist*
- Book and manage your GP appointments
- View your full medical record, including test results
- Contact the GP for non-urgent requests
- Access 111 online for medical help
- Access the NHS A to Z for help with symptoms
- Access information regarding referrals, hospital and other appointments**
How do I get setup?
If you have photo ID, you can create an account for the NHS App online by clicking here – this will only provide you with basic access (e.g. appointments and prescriptions).
If you would like full access to your medical record, or you do not have photo ID, please contact reception on 01253 344 544 or 01253 951 952. Our helpful reception team will put everything in place on our end to give you access to your medical record on the NHS App to suit your needs.
*This excludes acute and repeat dispensing medication. For patients on repeat dispensing medication, you may want to use the Patient Access app. For more information regarding this, you can click here.
**More information regarding referrals, hospital and other appointments through the NHS is available by clicking here.