To help with increasing demand for blood tests and reduce wait times for appointments, patients can now (starting Monday 11th September 2023) have a booked appointment for their blood test at Whitegate Drive Health Centre (ground floor). This service has been organised by the Anticoagulation Service within Blackpool Teaching Hospitals.
This service runs from Monday to Friday at the following times each day:
- From 9:30am to 12:00pm
- From 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Patients can book their appointment by:
Instructions on how to book online
If this is your first time using the online booking system for your blood test at Whitegate Drive Health Centre, then please follow the instructions below to help you.
- Visit the online booking portal by clicking here.
- Select “sign up with email”.
- When asked for the hospital, search “Whitegate Drive CDC”. Select this and continue.
- Enter some basic details about yourself. You only need to complete the required fields in the form which are marked by a symbol (*).
- Your account has now been created. Continue.
- Select “book an appointment”. Now you can select a date and time for your appointment which suits you.
You will receive email confirmation when you book/cancel your appointment though the online booking service.
Should you require any further help or information, please contact the Anticoagulation Service on 01253 956 719.