If you or a member of your family have been diagnosed with cancer, our Cancer Care Co-ordinator can offer you the support you may need during your treatment and recovery.
Below are some examples of what our Cancer Care Co-ordinator can offer patients here at Bloomfield Medical Centre:-
- Support personalised care requirements
- Help to manage patient needs, answering queries and supporting them with making appointments
- Ensure patients have high quality health information to help make choices about their care
- Help to access self-management education courses, peer support or interventions that support patients in their health and wellbeing
- Provide co-ordination and navigation for patients and their carers across health and care services
- Connect patients to services to support their requirements
- Listen to what is important for the patient
- Support patients through their care journey
- Support patients to understand and manage their condition
- Ensure that patients are actively involved in their care and are supported to make choices that are right for them.
If you would like to speak to our Cancer Care Co-ordinator for support please email the surgery at [email protected] with your name and contact details.